2003 zaffy gsi
The abs and tc light is on and the speedo don’t work
Plugged it in said circuit open c0710.
changed the bearing. Still on
Checked the wiring to abs pump. Seems fine and checked fine for continuity
What else can I do?
What have or am I doing wrong?
Never had this problem before.
it’s ment to be going back for retest on weds and advice would be great fully appreciated.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the op com I plugged in it came up with front left circuit open. I’ll put I pic up later. If I unplug the right side it comes up with sensor malfunction we’re I thought it would of said circuit open. There was a c0500 an The steering angle was 360 degrees out so put that to 0. The c0500 has gone but still abs it on and speedo don’t work If I try look at the wheel speeds in the abs nothing comes up. But if I go into esp or whatever it says the next option down I can get the speeds up but the front left stays at 2 we’re the others move according to speed as you would expect. Sometimes there’s also a code in the engine Ecu relation to speed can’t remember the code now. I was thinking about swopping the front sensors left to right but if that code it something else then it seems pointless

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looked thru op on and couldn’t see an option to calibrate it. Just to add I don’t have the 4 digit security code as yet. Waiting for Vauxhall to get me one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just plugged car in and it’s coming up with c0032-(4) now. There’s a new bearing on that side. Might sound daft but are the bearing sided? Would it work if I swooped sides with then an see if the code changes?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Swooped abs sensors today and it’s still the same. I’ve also got a p0500 code in the engine Ecu. The wires from the sensor to the pump are fine. What else can I do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts