Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a phone call yet asking if I'm busy "Nope" say I, "Ah good come with me" say he...

So After jumping in this death trap....

Off we went to "some track day for fords"

Got there feeling a little out of place as I'm a Vauxhall fan and not a jock :eek: talk about walking on the wildside eh. But I have to say what an incredibly friendly bunch of people! All of whom seemed to be great fans of the old redtop and some argue that it's actually a ford engine robbed by vauxhall :confused:

Any how had a fantastic trip out met some real nice folk and saw some amazing old skool fords. Piccies....

This thing had bike carbs I think...

One of my fav cars of the day. Piccies don't do it justice it was very very clean and just looked the part (went the part come to think! lmao)

One of the few unmoddified RS2000's of the day..

This thing was amazing close up very quick very well done and very expensive I shouldn't doubt!

...and you would wouldn't you??.....

....some crap that tried to be cool by association...

Arty shot of the "thing" that some how made my ears bleed.....

Some very poor track shots (camera phone innit)

Some crap video...

lmaolmao.....and of course it HAD to happen on the way home didn't it!lmaolmao

Great fun!

·
Registered
209 Posts
quality pics mate. i only live 5 mins from their. would have been at that if i knew it was on. going their tomorrow (or today) for the time attack, drift sh1te thats why the jap brigade were their. get along to the time attack by the way! i'm not a jap fan myself but theirs some seriously quick cars going round the track!

·
Registered
3,202 Posts

never ever ever ford signal green is that jim?

looked a top day out. hadnt heard from you since the text with the pic in so thought it had set alight on way back and you were dead. i was going to go ask your wife for your car bits. nevermind. glad (honest) to hear you made it back ok. looked a grand day out ted.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That blue mk1 rs2000 is sex on wheels!!!! i want iwant iwant iwant,(but will probably never own)

and the blue mk1 mexico ,thwoar

:nod: Oh yes mate and the girl who was the passenger in said RS2000 was indeed fine ;) mmmmm hhmmm :nod:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

never ever ever ford signal green is that jim?

looked a top day out. hadnt heard from you since the text with the pic in so thought it had set alight on way back and you were dead. i was going to go ask your wife for your car bits. nevermind. glad (honest) to hear you made it back ok. looked a grand day out ted.
No Mr muppet it's more a pea green that one but I have got a piccy for you of signal green at it's very best for you..:cool:

I was nearly dead from petrol fumes and carbon manoxide piosoning from leaking exhaust gaskets etc....Plus half deaf... Had a head ache for a few hours when I got back!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She obviously has good taste!":)
Well of course she spoke to me innit! If I hadn't been married, she, like all women would give in to the fat boy charm.......:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.