Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the 'elbow' pipe that goes from the airflow meter to the throttle body on a X20XEV 2.0 16v Ecotec engine, found mine with a huge gaping hole in it this morning...no wonder its been running like sh!te!

Part number off it - 90 411 676 - with a rather odd '-96-' at the end...not sure if thats relevant?

So if anyone has one of these pipes let me know...i stress it must be pretty much as new condition with no splits or cracks, not bothered about dirt.

I think all 2.0 16v Eco's have the same part regardless of age and car fitment (poss not Omega though?), and im sure that the 1.8 16v Ecotec shares the same componentry.

anyway, let me know if you have one...nowt mega mega rush like as its duck-taped up and feels quite solid, but do need one asap pweeze

Ta

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cyzcav16v said:
hi mate i have one of these pipes,slightly perished,but no holes or splits.07746159744
Thanks for the offer mate, but in my experience perishing soon lead's to splitting...would do as a stop-gap i suppose, but i would need another one before long...cheers though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts