Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, sorry for my bad inglish. I have an astra g x14xe and after 23 years and 432000 km, it Gave up on me. I bought a x16xel engine, i strip it down and i'm tinking of use, x16xel block, with my x14xe head witch is the One with triangular ports, my mantzel inlet, x16xe inlet manifold, and injectores, 3,5 bar fuel pressure, my x14xe flywheel (witch already have been lightned to 6,4 kg), x14xe cluch and gearbox, and i plan to reprogram my ecu soon, do you guys think its gonna bem fine, how much HP could i expect?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, sorry for my bad inglish. I have an astra g x14xe and after 23 years and 432000 km, it Gave up on me. I bought a x16xel engine, i strip it down and i'm tinking of use, x16xel block, with my x14xe head witch is the One with triangular ports, my mantzel inlet, x16xe inlet manifold, and injectores, 3,5 bar fuel pressure, my x14xe flywheel (witch already have been lightned to 6,4 kg), x14xe cluch and gearbox, and i plan to reprogram my ecu soon, do you guys think its gonna bem fine, how much HP could i expect? Will it Run fine on my ecu?

·
Registered
Astra G 3.2 V6, Vectra Hearse 1.8
268 Posts
why don't you just use the 1.6 as it is already nippier and less sluggish than the 1.4 and 10hp more

1 - 3 of 3 Posts