Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i managed to have another accident 4th one, not my fault, prob wrote off the front of my car, both head lights smashed, wings kinked, bent, front bumper tottaled, and front end pushed back. engine is fine tho.
So no doubt insurance company will write it off.

Was in a retail park and going along the mainish road that takes you in and out of the park and this woman comes about 30mph from a side road and doesn't look left or right or slow down, i smashed straight into the side of her with full force.
2 meter skid marks by me, nothing by her, going back in a min to take photos for evedence.
Got a family car of witnesses too that saw her not look stop or slow down.

I've injured my back neck and bad head ache, sleepy too.
and my mate has really hurt his neck.
Going to walk-in hospital tomorrow to get checked out.
So car is off road forever probably.

4th accident, this is the end of my car, i will be breaking/scrapping it for re-shell.

yeah did leave, back now and again.

The thing that annoys me is that she didnt look left or right coming up to a giveway junction, nor did she slow down, going about 20-25mph, she melted my number plate with the friction as i hit her bang on the side then she carried on. also made a right mess of my bumper.

It sounded so loud, and hurt.

not going to get it fixed, going to take the market value and buy it back.

as you say on hpi it will be logged and this many knocks will of f**ed up the shell compelely.
Just got MOT done today as it ran out yesterday, and the day i get MOT a woman hits my car!

Best thing to do is get another nova, and just trasfer EVERYTHING over.
Even if i did get this fixed its still has had other knocks, where if i find another nova i could change the suspension, engine, zorst, (wheels will be sold), interior, digi dash ect...

Going to hospital 2morow morning at 7am as i dont fancy 3 hour wait tonight.

Alot of money down the drain, all due to stupid women who cant drive!

Neil

·
Registered
759 Posts
sorry to hear about your car, fookin bad luck that. but;i'm a woman, with a nova that was mot'd 4wks ago, a MALE taxi driver smashed into me on a roundabout yesterday. i suspect this will also be written off, i've done alot of work to this car so it's really painful to see it. my little lad was in the back on the side he hit, a foot further back he'd have ploughed into him full on. i have witnesses. i have a bad neck.

what's your point about women drivers??

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my point is that BAD women drivers shouldnt be on the road, its my 3rd accident by a woman that cant drive, how the hell she went over a gaveway sign without looking ill never know.
Im not slatting you or anyone else on this site but middleaged and older women who CANT drive shouldnt be aloud on the road!

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Sorry to hear about your crash, hope you get it all sorted.

Years ago when I had my Cortina I was going down my Mum's road when (not having a dig at women drivers) this woman pulled out of a side road smashed into me and smashed me into a parked car...didn't have time to worry about any injuries on me.........i was so mad that even though I had seen her there and was already braking , she still pulled out of the side road.
Car was damaged both sides ,but driveable. Pulled wings and bits into some sort of shape and it still passed it's MOT!!??

Today a transit didn't look as it pulled out of a road and nearly took me out Grrrrrrrr....pointed me bat at him and told him to watch where he 's going next time Fooker
Anyway, get well soon and no matter how careful you are yourself there is always someone to balls your day up

·
Registered
20,473 Posts
Nearly had a head on earlier, some dozt bint turned onto a road controlled by temp lights but turned towards my direction as i went thru them on green, got half way thru and met her and had the cheek to yell at me lmao

·
Registered
759 Posts
had a couple of dudes pull right out infront of me yesterday in a new, transit size renault van, i slammed the anchors on & ended up quite close to him so he braked hard then gave me the finger!! needless to say he got it back & i stayed up his ar5e just to pi55 him off, then booted it past him, tw*t!

there's alot of morons who shouldn't be allowed on the road

·
Registered
8,813 Posts
lol
its annoying when it happens
but dont you feel guilty if someone pulls out in front of you on a roundabout or something purely cos ur melting it so much they dont see you lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.