Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmmmm.....see that's where I'm split, on one hand I want to keep the side indicators coz I like them and want the indicators on wing mirror as well......and the other hand is loose the side indicators, but what do I do with the hole??
Would side and wing mirror indicators be too much??

Laters

·
Registered
214 Posts
i have still to decide whether to cut holes for side repeaters in my new wings or not, i have seen a a car with the usual clear smooth dome side repeaters cut into the wing mirrors and new wings applied what do you think of the idea has anyone seen it done before?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hmmmmm.....see that's where I'm split, on one hand I want to keep the side indicators coz I like them and want the indicators on wing mirror as well......and the other hand is loose the side indicators, but what do I do with the hole??
Would side and wing mirror indicators be too much??

Laters
i rekon that both wing and indicator mirrors would be too much like!;) im wanting to do a similar thing on my corsa in future, to remove the side repeater and get mirrors with the indicator in, a la mercedes-benz haha!!

i suppose to get rid of the hole, u could remove the wing and have a small metal plate welded across the back of the hole, then smooth over the hole from the outside and respray the panel? should look okay, and not much chance of the filler sinking into the hole over time as the plate will be there to hold it up, if u know what I mean?!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.