Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As sold by Rally Design for £500+extras, 4 stud braking kit for Astra/Nova.

New/ unused with mounting brackets (BK9L) , pads, braided hose(cut for Calibra), spigot rings.

£Offers or would consider exchange for V6 kit.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Very interested in this.

I have a V6 set-up I'd swap comeplete with brand new 284mm drilled and grooved discs (phosphate coated), second hand (but very good nic) V6 calipers and braied lines (although you may as well keep yours).

Have you got any pics?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ollster - supposedly yes, however they didn't fit under my 15s so I guess it depends on the wheel. The problem is the caliper clearance. Will dig out clearance measurements required later.

Giles - Just put the digital camera batteries on charge, give it a couple of hours. Not sure if I have permission to post pix on mig so will email them when done. Accepts disc size up to 310mm, width 25mm.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i am very interested mate but i need to find out if they will fit behind these rims

these alloys will take the vectra v6 calipers (as they are vectra rims), but i know that people have problems with speedlines and midilites. I have to ask around and see if i can find out some more gen

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Ollster said:
i am very interested mate but i need to find out if they will fit behind these rims

these alloys will take the vectra v6 calipers (as they are vectra rims), but i know that people have problems with speedlines and midilites. I have to ask around and see if i can find out some more gen
polish your car much matey? lol. has to the one of the cleanest novas ive ever seen!!

rodgerq

·
Registered
752 Posts
cheers for the comment mate, ive been known to put a bit of wax on once or twice :D. Wait for its return next year, as its going to be even more shiney (and noisy with the throttles ;) ).

Are the wilwoods sold yet mate as i am still interested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.