Votes: 106 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
im not sure, the 'tegra is a fine car, and when they go slightly easier on the seats, they will be right up the front again...

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
ive been watching some of the touring cars and i think vauxhall seem to be doing alright, hope they beat honda anyway lol, that will piss me mate right off acording to him honda is the best car inthe world and he says he would never get in a vauxhall, thinks his honda is quick, nearly crapped himself when i took him a blast in me 180bhp nova

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Its encouraging that the new VXR was pretty much on the pace from day one, but I think its going to be a lot harder this year as the competition seem to have raised their game a lot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's great to see the new VXR do well in it's debut race, but to be honest for the sake of competition, I hope they don't win 5 times in a row..... the words Formula 1 and Schumacher come to mind!
If they win this year I'm gonna eat my rear view mirror
lmao lmao lmao

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Barnz said:
If they win this year I'm gonna eat my rear view mirror
lmao lmao lmao
Must put that in my diary so I can remind you if necessary lmao lmao

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
My mate just rang me from thruxton scarely enough and the highest vaux at the moment is 5th. but its the first race i think.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Is it just me, or is everyone else seeing the last post on this thread keep reappearing as a new post with a new time ? :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.