Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This question has been asked a few times. Hopefully be able to let people know shortly as bought a 10xe to go into a corsa c took some pics as the cars are in separate places at the mo and there seems to be slight differences e.g wire going into airflow is opposite ways round. Things like that.:)

·
Registered
17,641 Posts
cable throttle instead of electronic.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
the looms will be different, i think that the Z10XE will have more sensors & better emmisions controll, the cats will be different

·
Registered
17,641 Posts
replied on your other thread.

swapping the bits that are differnt should work.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
hi, is the block and head the same??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am currently changing a Z10xep from an 04 "C" for a X10xe from an 02 "C",I have changed most of the sensors about just in case the plugs are different on the wiring,the x10 inlet had 6 studs for the manifold, the z10 has 5 bolt holes.I have removed all the studs to make way for the bolts.The z10 manifold has two plastic locating dowels,the x10 head does not have the two holes to accommodate the two dowels, could remove them if necessary. Also looking at the two heads side by side, I have noticed an extra "port" next to the first inlet port that is not on the z10 head.Will this be a problem if I was to fit the z10 inlet manifold.The port is obviously there for a reason but what does it do?I will try to upload some pics of the problem.Any thoughts?
Regards,
Ray

1 - 20 of 23 Posts