Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone on migweb Just wanted to know what benefits are there to joining Mig?????

Im sure loads of you will put me straight cheers

·
Registered
23,725 Posts
You get extra PM space on here, Tradeclub discount if your dealer supports it, your name in Red, some cool stickers and probably some other stuff I've forgotten about.

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
You are supporting a forum that has supported you

·
East Mids Regional Co-ordinator
1,497 Posts
Access to the larger shows such as pvs and vboa rally at billing is for paid members only. For the sake of a tenner its well worth joining.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Simon I agree with that but im a workaholic family man so cant see me at shows I just love to drive my motor hard in my very limited spare time.

·
Administrator.
11,740 Posts
All the above and access to the Members Section. You will also get a warm feeling that you are joining one of the biggest and best Vauxhall Forums on the net.

·
Administrator.
11,740 Posts
What is discussed in the members area can't be mentioned here!!!.

It has a plethera of useful info, events chat and even more technical stuff.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is discussed in the members area can't be mentioned here!!!.

It has a plethera of useful info, events chat and even more technical stuff.
O.k im going to become a member because I think its worth a tenner of my money purely just for the advice and info ive gotten this year alone cheers guys

·
Administrator.
11,740 Posts
You will get your money back on your 1st service with your trade club discount from your local Vauxhall Main Dealer.

·
Administrator
16,006 Posts
Why Join?

Simpley because i can ruin a damn good bbq every year at Billing. One that attracts many people, none of which complain about the badly cooked food and return year after year.

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
There are naked images of me and Tintin in the members section.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts