Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Theres a Nova Pickup round our area apparently. I've never seen it personally but have heard from a reliable source that it exists. I did see a Metro Convertable the other day. OH DEAR!!! He he

:D :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
What about a CORSA LS with a Calibra TURBO engine fitted..... All yours for £14,500 cos thats how much the guy on the Scottish stand at Billing wants for his!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I kid you not this guy GENUINELY believes he will get £14.5K for it as thats what it cost to build oh sorry it might be £14,501.99 cos he did buy a £1.99 sticker :D :D

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Don't think Vauxhall would be too upset with the success of their hot hatch. The GTE's and GSi's easily had the balls to take on the bigger engined hatches anyways, especially with a tweak here and there. And when u start playing with them, don't think there has been anything that has not done to a nova. Good cars.

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
I've got a couple of pics of my mates irmscher spider.(hatchback cabriolet nova)
he has just imported from germany, converted to RHD, gsi trim, 2.0 16v engine conversion.

who can host em and put em on here for me if i email em to you?

i can't upload them any where cos im at work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.