Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,430 Posts
I'll be here to keep ya company mate as I cant go due to having to work all weekend.....bugger :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Nah me not goin either, would have liked to but thats life. Instead im goin to spend a bit of money, havin car serviced, new clutch fitted and while the cobwebs have been blown out my wallet i will get some new front brake discs and pads. Hmmmm what am expensive weekend this will be.

For n e one who is goin to Billing - have fun and tell us all about it wen you get back :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would have loved to have gone, but neverknew a thing about it till the other day. Also just a bit on the far side to travel... If only I had knowing sooner could have had things arranged (time of work, money saved up) so have fun everyone who is going ...try and not rub it in to much when you get back :D have a great time

cheers
Fraz

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm afraid to say i won't be going anywhere anymore. You won't believe this, but i've been whacked AGAIN. This one was worse, so i don't think the Slob mobile is gonna make it through the operation ahead (right off i think).
I think it's time for Mr Slob and co to call it a day now, but i'll keep an eye on you guys anyway. All the best,

Slobby. :( ;)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I can't go either :( as work has been p*ss*ng me about I've gotta work over the weekend to make up for it!!! :mad:

B*RSTE*ARD*

So I will keep ya company an all

Chameleon,

was nice to see ur mota in the metal, so to speak at max power live, although I got the impression u thought I was someone else!?! coz u asked me why I wasn't there on saturday??

[ 13-07-2001: Message edited by: vauxmaster ]

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
I'm not going either. Because it's our annual work party thing - fun fair, live bands, free food, and the "let's groove disco". Great. Will be coming down to Billing next year though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.