Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody just wondering who is ready for the Performance vauxhall show. I bought my tickets a new silver oil cap, some blue hosing to brighten up my engine bay. And some stainless steel rocker cover bolts etc. Mainly cus my engine is a dark grey/ black so i want some shiny bits to smarten the lot up. Also getting some welding and door handles colour coded, front door repaired put bottom vinyl back to stock grey and fix all my little imperfections etc. Also getting my twin webbers balanced and set back up cus i have to get it done every once and a while (not rolling roaded) so will all be done for pvs.
These are old pics engine is now black/greyish colour all wiring is put nreatly away under carbs or hidden sort of. And carbs and manifold are alot cleaner and have had some polishing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
very clean matey, nice one!

think im going to modified nationals instead to be honest! might pop down for the sunday to PVS as there's only 30 miles between shows :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn you fools lmao its my first show so nervous but very excited :D

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I'll be there for the first time :)

Looking forward to my first 1/4 mile attempt too :eek:

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
CorsaGSI OOP said:
think im going to modified nationals instead to be honest! might pop down for the sunday to PVS as there's only 30 miles between shows :)
Im doing both, well I am if I pull my finger from my arse and fit the LET :(

1 - 20 of 55 Posts