Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen this pic and I have owned 8 mk3 Cavaliers incl. the SRi, GSi, etc. This pic is from a facelift SRi 16v. None of my cav's ever had this many lights on the dash lit!

Can anyone explain it...?

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
V6 or GSI!!

My Cav gsi did, freaked me out when i first saw them!! :eek: :eek: lmao

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GDN16v said:
V6 or GSI!!

My Cav gsi did, freaked me out when i first saw them!! :eek: :eek: lmao
My GSi didnt!! Thinking about it, the old Astra GTE I had used to have a light for everything, including low washer fluid!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
BlackIce said:
Just seen this pic and I have owned 8 mk3 Cavaliers incl. the SRi, GSi, etc. This pic is from a facelift SRi 16v. None of my cav's ever had this many lights on the dash lit!

that looks like mine when i put the abs relay back in- every light going lights up lmao lmao

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
yer me cdx does that for like 4 seconds then they all go off sept the brake check then u press the pedal and pow u know you got a duf bulb

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
yes its as simon says check control, tells you if a brake light fails or headlight, rad water level, sump oil level on start up all handy stuff if you;ve a leak.

·
Registered
912 Posts
is it only on certain models u can do the check or any vauxh with an ecu? if u cab, how do u do it?

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
Jasovanooo said:
yer me cdx does that for like 4 seconds then they all go off sept the brake check then u press the pedal and pow u know you got a duf bulb
Mine CDX also resembled the Star Ship Enterprise when turning the ignition on lol..

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
BlackIce said:

Hmmm... reminds me of my XM... had lights like that and then some, and some LCDs displaying messages for good measure. First time I started it, it was like starting the fecking enterprise or something.... it wasn't nicknamed 'the millenium falcon' for nothing lmao

1 - 15 of 15 Posts