Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
I did live in stafford for 3 years.

What car do you drive? I used to have a red astra and a black calibra when i was there.

Pop over to www.westmidsonline.co.uk mate, we are all on their :)

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Local meets vary, usually held at the darleston inn on the A34 near Stone.

I`m up in Stoke, but can be seen aorund stafford every now and again, Dark green cally V6, keep your eyes peeled for Mazz (Cav V6 - Grey) and Gaz Taylor (Cally T - white) they will be knocking around stafford a fair bit i should imagaine! :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
me and two of the lads are vaux-hoes from stafford; me in a '93 vxl nova gsi, black. (but not for much longer it seems) a mate has a kitted up twin 40'ed nova sr, red. then the other has a minty freshly modded cav turbo '93. big power that one.
hello to u. i work at halfords in stafford, pop in ill do u a deal..lol..on sum..neons..(!)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Yep, i'm by the Vauxhall garage (quite handy) so is Tina.
He's mine, apart from its got 2 standard wheels on the front as i'm STILL waiting for team dynamic's to send me a replacement :mad: It's been 3 months now....

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Check my Nova progress link in my sig below \/
I think the next meet will be at the Darlaston Inn in Stone...

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Tina: Here you go my car a grey nova currently running on 3 cylinders so you have probaly heard it before seeing it

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
I live on the south side, no longer own a Vaux - until next April when I get my hands on an Astra Sport Hatch (work permitting...!!)

Currently drive a rusty MR2 mk1

·
Registered
393 Posts
Im Stafford too, with a red Mk1 Astra gte. Peester, any chance of staff discount on a set of rims please??? ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
peester said:
me and two of the lads are vaux-hoes from stafford; me in a '93 vxl nova gsi, black. (but not for much longer it seems) a mate has a kitted up twin 40'ed nova sr, red. then the other has a minty freshly modded cav turbo '93. big power that one.
hello to u. i work at halfords in stafford, pop in ill do u a deal..lol..on sum..neons..(!)

seen it the other day mate, you had parked in disabled bay

whos is that red corsa?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is mine, i live on the southside towards the m6.
[

only had it 2 weeks and it aint moved off my drive! cant afford to insure it till my policy is for renewal in august! :( can do some mods though whilst its sitting there though. ;)
currently driving my fiancees citroen ax until she has passed her test! :D

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
This was my beast, sadly its been swapped..!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
sean said:
Im Stafford too, with a red Mk1 Astra gte. Peester, any chance of staff discount on a set of rims please??? ;)
nowt wrong with the rims that are on it bud... but there is an offer on alloys at the mo.

Mazz said:
sup with your car Dave? I've seen its living outside now :(
yeah, effin' parents are decorating theyre room at the mo so the garages is full of tools, workmates' and ****e until theyve built the furniture up. in the mean time its next doors' cats 'new' play area..
Its for sale at mo too dude.. im moving on..

andy_pritchard said:
seen it the other day mate, you had parked in disabled bay

whos is that red corsa?
lol.. erm well theres nothin wrong with me.. might hav been for the sat nav training.. red corsa belongs to andy - a lad i work with. nice, gsi-kitted, speedline-shod corsa b sxi.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
peester said:
yeah, effin' parents are decorating theyre room at the mo so the garages is full of tools, workmates' and ****e until theyve built the furniture up. in the mean time its next doors' cats 'new' play area..
Its for sale at mo too dude.. im moving on..
boooooo :(
I love your car, so clean, tidy and un-molested...
...whats replacing it?

peester said:
red corsa belongs to andy - a lad i work with. nice, gsi-kitted, speedline-shod corsa b sxi.
Thats nice too, seen it a few times, only a 1.2 then?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts