Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
HA, HB and early HC should be 4" and I believe some other vehicles also have that. Some suggest using 100mm PCD with wobble bolts/nuts, but fitting them directly will bend the studs and lead to early failure and loss of the wheel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hillman Imp, Sunbeam Imp and Sport, Stiletto,Singer Chamois, Clan, MG Midget all have 4" PCD x 4 stud. There are differences in the centre bore though, so be aware that a little modification may be needed.

Andy G.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Viva has 4-100 bolt pattern, my younger brother has a 1971 Ranger SS which was a badge engineerd Opel Record that has the same pcd as a Viva and most modern 4 bolt cars, Vauxhalls included.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Viva has 4-100 bolt pattern, my younger brother has a 1971 Ranger SS which was a badge engineerd Opel Record that has the same pcd as a Viva and most modern 4 bolt cars, Vauxhalls included.
viva is NOT 4x100, common mistake, and as someone mentioned earlier, fitting 4x100 wheels will screw(ahem) the studs. Opels were 4x100 but opel wheels will not fit a viva. viva wheel pcd is 4 x 4inch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is interested I have 5 Midland Metallic 4.5J x 13 alloy wheels which I bought for my Rochdale Olympic Phase 2. They are four inch PCD. The offset I could find, but they are up in an attic and difficult to access. Also I am on chemo which knocks me out for one week in three. They are not new but have travelled less than two miles. The rubber was scrubbing the wheel arch so I bought MG Midget Rostyle wheels and have now sold the Rochdale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts