Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Or what about M3 mirrors, tints, badboy and an evo spoiler?

I think it's all a matter of personal prefrence, and the above is what i am aiming for because i like my OTT bodywork :D

Personally i don't like viper stripes, turbo badges on non turbos, fake break discs, Venoms and spraypainted windows... just means i wouldn't put them on my car ;) :D

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Cor where to begin. Kenwood , Clifford etc etc Stickers.

3 spoke alloys.

Alloys so big you have to spend £10,000 on wheel arch mods to make em fit.

Body coloured Half sunstips. Chrome M3 Door mirrors. DTM Exhausts.

Fake stick on bonnet clips, body clips.

Anything made by Foliateck.

Big Whore exhausts.

Tazmanian Devil Mudflaps

Venoms

MC Rally Kits

Race look window fasteners.

Stick on fake vents.

Anything cossie style.

One of the worst is Quad light look covers!!?!? Defeats the object of the game really.

Universal Mechano look alloy spoilers.

Stick on aerostyle filler caps.

Bolt to dash rev counters.

I agree with Missy, fake rear disks are a bloody joke!

Cris, although I'm not bothereed about them, that Bad boy bonnet doesn't look too bad.

[ 18-07-2001: Message edited by: Simon.P ]

·
Registered
19,143 Posts
Those big sunstrips with MOTORSPORT written on them, I mean "motorsport" wtf is that about.

Stickers in the back that say "The (car model) Touch" I saw one again today "The Metro Touch" I mean how tacky can you get....

Oh yes and fake back discs. And those lights that you put in the windscreen that sweep back and forward like in knight rider.

Oh yes and worst of all.. MAX POWER stickers clunts the lot of them.

I am going to lie down now....

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Sorry but the "Max Power" Sticker is NOT tacky cos according to a certain Ford driver (whom myself and Dempsey spoke to at Billing)they add 30 BHP to an A.RSE TUBBY :D :D :D

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
LOL @ Mr Bald again! £30BHP? Thought the Turbo sticker along the drop-sides did that!! lol!!

Missy, looks like you have the newer style cavs, got the LED's and have them running accross the grill!! :D

Don't like em much but good for a laugh!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
No Simon you dont understand these are the performance figures for the aforementioned tubby Max power Sticker +30 BHP,Turbo stickers +30BHP,CD in Grill +10BHP and these mods take the car to a max flower feature car figure of 350 BHP and on top of that a top speed of 200Mph this is done by driving along loosing parts of the body work as you go (to you and me this is called rust falling off) :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
LMFAO Rob! Funny. :D

So I can really get 450bhp from my Fester 1.0 Popular? Cool! Gotta get me some stickers and bake bean tin some turqouse bumper strips, windscreen wiper fins/gaiters. and some quad headlight stickers!!! :cool:

Corrrr, I'll get all the looks in that! Won't need to worry about being sincgle I'll pull easily in that machine!! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.