Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one rule i lay down before they even get in the car is that they dont leave s#!t all over my floor (e.g McDonalds leftovers), and dont fiddle. Thats all i ask, but some people just cant manage it. Like for instance, took a girl out the other night and thought i'd take her somewhere nice, so if we went to McDonalds ;) , had some proper food, lol, and what did she think my floor was, but a dustbin, mine went out the window, lol, buts that different lol, couldnt say nothing cos i wouldnt get anywhere with her if you follow, i dunno some people a.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
There are no rules in my car (oh.... if you have dog $h1t on yer shoes, you ain't coming in ;) ) as I have 2 kids and they don't play by the rules...
My car is trashed :(

·
Registered
481 Posts
cheeky b***h if she doesnt respect your car the i would F**k her off and get a decent birdlmao

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
what winds me up is people who jab at the head unit buttons, like one peircing movement from about a foot away.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
No screaming, No playing with the radio, don't leave nail marks on the seat from gripping them too tight. As soon as there are out the car they can say what they like. Oh, no smoking in the car, ash gets everywhere.

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
0ddball said:
what winds me up is people who jab at the head unit buttons, like one peircing movement from about a foot away.
lmao

Mine is no littering and no messing with buttons.

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
i used to fret about people smoking, but nowadays the ash on the floor would probably make it smell better and brighten the place up a bit

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Me thinks Rob may just have started this post to tell us hes met a bird me thinks hes trying to smell some :cat:

:D :beer:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh, out on a seat belt!!, cause of they don't they normally get thrown in to the dash first time I break.
F**k's my eyes up the smoke

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
no eating/drinking generally, sometimes allow it if im eating tho, dont slam the doors tis about it.

i like my interior spotless.:D

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OH YEH AND THAT HAS TO BE AT THE TOP OF MY ANNOYING LIST, IS PEOPLE THAT SLAM MY DOORS, AAARRRRGGG, YOU KNOW 3DR CARS TEND TO HAVE HEAVIER DOORS, BUT PEOPLE STILL SLAM EM.:mad:

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
No Smoking,

I dont like people eattin fast food in my car really as it makes it stink afterwards

i dont really like ppl eattin in my car in general as they make a damn mess, but stop em.

i dont like ppl writting on the windows wen they are steamed up

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I live with 4 gilrs, going up to tesco for food, it's night mare. just stereo up, ignore the b*tches. Then leave them there, go back and get them but make them shut up, every week. Never learn

1 - 20 of 40 Posts