Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of maybe doing this to my car welding on pannels instead of the windows what to you think?

Before mod

this is what it will look like

I could then make speaker pods to fit in that area in the car :)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm getting the metal strip on the bumper filled in when it goes back in for another respray :)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the alloys are of a Rover and they don't rub. the only thing is they are only held on with about three threeds on the studs but ain't caused any problems :)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I say go for it, looks pretty good welded u know, id leave the strip on the rear bumper makes it look like bumper was intended to be there, maybe fit a daewoo front bumper...looks a bit odd, front and rear bumper dont quite go with each other , and is that pearlescent paint i see?

nice to see people modding belmonts, rover wheels?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it will definatly look difrrent so i'll proberly go for it :) the line on the rear bumper doesn't really line up with the others and to fit a daewoo front bumper ain't that easy diffrent head light's etc then bonnet will need modding to much work i'll leave the fronht like it is :) and see it's a pearlecent paint you see
as for the alloys they are going to be changed for some 17"s soon well a new engine comes first :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
try welding the whole lot into a Skip it will look even better thenlmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

only joking just bein sarcastic;)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
As your asking for opinions I don't like it, prefer it how it is. For some reason it reminds me of a Charade without the window, don't know why though.

Dan

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
I`m a fan of Belmont`s because i have one and there different, but i like them standard looking so erm leave the rear window in.

Mart.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts