Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title , yes I need the Original Vauxhall GRUNDIG Radio/Cassette player as fitted to Calibra cars as OEM equipment, must be in full working condition with this pull out security feature. Must have the security code .

Please do not offer modern bullshiit, not interested in today's blue tooth or USB or Micro Sd Card reader or even have a CD player, all modern rubbish has limited life, whilst I have Audio cassettes from the 70s still playable. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Its for my Calibra.............Still going ever so more stronger...........s

·
Registered
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry mate for the late reply, its Grundig SC 303 Autoreverse . It has a small pull out LCD display module which you take with you.
My display module has gone wrong i.e. I cannot see anything on it, so programming code each time you disconnect battery is immensely difficult like you have to guess it is asking for 1st digit and then 2nd and 3 rd and 4th, I can get it to work after many unsuccessful attempts, but yes my player still works and cassette is still good.

Any one has it great, just tell me how much. thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
Do you still need one? i will have a look in the loft i used to have one many years ago and sure i still have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts