Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Dave Dempsey said:
And to think, that this car will probably come over here, be put back together and the new owner would be non the wiser:

Although at a current bid of £2000 it is a bargain
just stick the engine in summat else lol - looks like it would be a major/expensive job to fix tho!

·
Registered
477 Posts
IIRC the 'prices' quoted on the TAU site are starting bids, buyers then make offers and TAU bid by phone/email etc. AFAIK the site isn't updated?

I know a chap that buys from there regularly and have (and still am) seriously considering importing my next car. However, that particualr site is getting a touch expensive now as word gets around.... :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
that mini will sell for at least 20 times that, they fetch loads of money in japan
you cant look at anything other than a closing bid if you are thinking its the actual price, you could say the same with ebay, ive seen cossies on there for a few hudnred quid at the start of the auction but they are not that price at the end

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
still a lot of money your gonna be forking out on looking for parts and getting all the repairs done
i know i would if i had the money.

uh if i had the money i would just buy a new evo;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts