Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a bit late to organise anything proper but anyone heading along to this? I was going to wait until the start of May to tax the Cavalier but I might just do it earlier for this.

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If there was a selling push on a Lexmaul manifold that suited an XEV I'd quite possibly bite :p.

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah boo! Not to worry, the game's a bogey anyway, the Cavalier is totally rotten! I knew it might have wanted a bit of a plate on the sills but never realised that it was as bad as it is now!

Off to the classifieds to find a new shell methinks.

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If more of the underneath of UBU was compatible then I'd consider it, plus a 2WD XEV on 4 stud running gear (to suit the Kahns!) ex-Turbo Calibra would feel a bit backwards.
I think I may have found the ideal shell though, just waiting on more from the seller, that way it'd just be a long weekend and some paint to have an 'SRi' ( SRno?) back on the road.
The other tempting option is just to break UBU and move on.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow, not much interest in this at all. For what it's worth myself and the ' Erskine brothers' will be making the trek from Glasgow. Leaving the showcase at 7.45.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thought there would've been more interest on here example convoys etc, I'm heading from Aberdeen anyways leaving at about 7.30-8.00 o'clock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts