Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my lovely vectra 1.7td up for swap, it's got a private plate, 17" antera alloys with new tyres, respray only a month ago in a lovely colour that you won't see on any other vectra in the country, the bodywork is spotless, leather seats front and rear, new alternator recon starter the engine is the isuzu not the horrible other one, did i mention the colour is feckin sweet, pics available on request.
looking for a nice little 4x4 if poss but drop in and make me an offer, who knows you might get lucky.
If i get a good enough offer i might even leave in my lovely brand new blaupunkt woodstock DAB54 and sub in it, but it would have to be a sweet offer.
Since i probably have to put an asking price on here i'll say £2500
COME ON PEEPS LET THE OFFERS ROLL IN AND GUYS BE NICE TO ME I HAVE A MASSIVE HANGOVER!!
I FORGOT TO MENTION LEATHER SEATS FRONT AND BACK
CAR LOOKS MINTED, NOTHING ABOUT THIS CAR SAYS DIESEL A REAL HEAD TURNER!!!!!!!!
P.S IT'S A LATER MODEL 1996 WITH MOT TILL END NOVEMBER AND TAX TO JULY

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
mickgodf said:
I have my lovely vectra 1.7td up for swap, it's got a private plate, 17" antera alloys with new tyres, respray only a month ago in a lovely colour that you won't see on any other vectra in the country, the bodywork is spotless, leather seats front and rear, new alternator recon starter the engine is the isuzu not the horrible other one, did i mention the colour is feckin sweet, pics available on request.
looking for a nice little 4x4 if poss but drop in and make me an offer, who knows you might get lucky.
If i get a good enough offer i might even leave in my lovely brand new blaupunkt woodstock DAB54 and sub in it, but it would have to be a sweet offer.
Since i probably have to put an asking price on here i'll say £2500
COME ON PEEPS LET THE OFFERS ROLL IN AND GUYS BE NICE TO ME I HAVE A MASSIVE HANGOVER!!

What Reg is it any T&T???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts