Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 model ls car that doesent have electric mirrors.I wanted 2 fit them and have plugged both the mirrors in 2 the door looms and the switch as well.All relevent fuses and relay in in the fuse box but they wont work.Does any one know if theres anything else that needs 2be conected?I know its not the mirrors coz theres no power going 2 the switch.Any help would be great:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Shaun, has ur door loom got the right wires for the leccy mirrors? Cos when I was putting leccy windows in back of me omega had to change the loom aswell

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It might be like the front fog light thing, the connections are there, the fuse holders are there but there ain't nothing between the loom and the fuses. Check that the wiring goes all the way and that on the back of the fuse plugs, there is power.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the wireings in the car and its wired 2 the fuse box.Ill try another relay perhaps thats duff.Ow well.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
FAir enough dude. I remember wanting to do my mirrors leccy, so I tested the wiring, it worked so maybe something dodgy. Didn't get around to doing it on the end!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts