Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
£500 ono

For sale is my 2002 Vauxhall Vectra B, 2.2 petrol CD spec. I have owned it for the last 12 years, with 2 owners previous to me, so low owner vehicle. Bought with 37k on the clock. Now has 92k, which is still low for its age. Has been the most reliable car I’ve ever owned! It has NEVER left us stranded anywhere. Still on its original clutch which is a testament to how it’s been carefully driven. Clutch is still as good as the first day I bought it. I’m the only driver of the car. Comprehensive service history with yearly oil changes including one last month. Has had new alternator, tyres, rocker gasket, crank sensor, fuel filter, spark plugs, water pump & catalyst, in the last couple of years. Has the usual rust issues. The worst being the n/s rear arch. No oil or water leaks. Never been smoked in. I've under-sealed the rear sub frame as it got an advisory for corrosion on its last MOT. Changed the fuel filter to while I was under there. Usual CD spec c/w working electric sunroof, working fuel check computer. Rear electric windows. Cruise control & Omega intermittent wash/wipe function. Original stereo with CD changer in glove box and pass codes. 15" alloy wheels with legal tyres. MOT December 28th with current COVID guidelines. Car is still taxed & insured so can be driven away the same day. Two keys present although only one remote works. Spacious estate car with tow bar & dog guard returning 40+mpg on a run, if driven sensibly. Reason for sale is I have purchased a new car. I would like to sell it on to a Vectra enthusiast who could address the small issues below and make her good again. Not many of these old Vectra Bs left on UK roads now. Now on the soon to be extinct list!

Can Whatsapp more pics/videos if required.

Has Irmscher rear back box & spoiler.

My number is 07923 169899 if you want to text. Calls after 5pm, Please don't reply to this thread as I'm not always near a pc.

Vehicle located Lincolnshire area.

Things that need addressing:

Air con feed pipe needs fixing/replacing in order to work again.
Oil pressure light doesn’t come on first thing in the morning.
Rear N/S arch needs attention.See pic below:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. Forgot to mention my number. Mobile number is 07923 169899. Open to sensible offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts