Central Locking
2 Key Remotes
Automatic headlight Levellers
Alloy Wheels
Air Bags all round
Anti lock Brakes
55w Xenon Lights (H7R Bulbs)
Fog lights
Blue interior leds and switches (There usually a dull yellow)
Titanium trim
Sport Mode Button
Imischer Grill
Heated windows
cloth interior
eco button
steering wheel radio controls
sensors all round
Adjustable seats
Arm rest
Anti theft system
Electric Mirrors
Non smoking driver
big boot

Videos of the car are at the links below

YouTube - outside vectra

YouTube - Vectra engine

YouTube - Inside vauxhall vectra

YouTube - xenonx and blue leds

Since owning the car from Aug 09, i have had new reconditioned engine installed by a mobile mechanic at drivetrain UK ipswich, took 2 weeks and was done slowly and properly, the job cost £800, new cam belt kit fitted, new water pump, new oil filter, new front brake pads, new front brake discs, all new 4 tyres, new front grill, changed to titanium interior, changed to blue leds in the car, new headlights, new indicators, new air filter, new exhaust, new sensors, new car battery, and new window wipers. Also the car has had a hid xenon headlight conversion. Most of the parts were all bought from euro car parts in ipswich. I have recently had the blower replaced, with a new one, (The one bought off ebay did not work for long) cost £168 from vauxhall and was installed by myself, so now there is heating and air con in the car.

The car has previous owners history and i have some bills of work that has been done, but i did most of the work myself as i have ramps and tools for the jobs.

Now the bad bits, the car has a little dent on the boot lid, hasent bothered me to be honest, and alloys have a few scuffs on them again hasent bothered me.

This car is very reliable, i havent had any problems whatsoever with the car, and with the new parts it will last another 5 years +, great family car and very powerful engine with loads of pulling power. The car starts first time everytime even during the cold winter in 2009 never let me down at all, thanks to its winter modes, eats up motorway mile with sports mode, drives and performs perfectly, gear box is fantastic, very smooth up and down changes, i have spent alot of money on her, she is no longer needed since i have seperated from my partner and no longer need a family car, im located in ipswich, £695 cash on collection, 01473410339, 07535609373

Update: Price reduced to sell, Thanks

Update: Forgot to mention the engine in the car now when i bought it had 53k on the clock back in september, its only done 15k since then as i only used it to take the kids to and from school, so the engine has done 68k, but you cant change the mileage on the clock so it says 103k on the clock.

PICS HERE:
VAUXHALL VECTRA CDX 16V AUTO BLUE on eBay (end time 16-Jul-10 18:16:42 BST)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts