Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help ...... So here goes.. back end of last year engine overheating message came up car went into limp mode then totally shut down called out aa they said DPF was blocked... took it to the garage got it cleaned and a forced regen all was good. Until 3 weeks later same thing happened again took it to the garage had another forced regen all was good for another 6 months. Then the vehicle service soon came on whilst on the motorway car went into limp mode again called out aa who suggested it was the air mass flow followed us home to then proceed to tel us again it was the dpf and tried to force it how-ever his system couldn't complete it and shut the car down... took it to the garage again and got the DPF smashed out and the car mapped. This didn't stop the SVS from still coming on and the car going into limp mode so I replaced the Air mass flow, Again this didn't work. Took it to my farther in laws garage and They discovered a split in the intercooler pipe this was replaced and all was good for 2 months, coming home last night again on motorway SVS came on again loss of power and comes on when I first get into the car but also does it whilst driving out and about. Does anybody have an idea what it could be, thanks in advanved.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts