Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK from the threads I have been reading, I should change profession and become a 'Beauty Consultant' or something!

If they really are a Hairdressers car, or a Shopping Utility Vehicle then Vauxhall should have thought about the bootspace a bit more!!! ;o)

I am looking for a soft top cover to replace the hard top on my Frontera for when I am out doing perms and tints for people during the three days we call summer in the UK!

I contacted Vauxhall, who contacted Opel and they didn't have any. There must be a firm out there that still either have one or two in stock, or who know who made it originally.

So if someone could help me, point me in the right direction, that'd be lovely..

Chewiee

http://www.my4x4.co.uk
PS. I await a pi$$take!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
I saw a few, but that was in the States. They are called, Isuzu Amigo's I think. So I guess, Isuzu over here maybe able to get you one. It's the sort of thing that maybe a Japanise importer might be able to get as well.

BTW, I sympathise whole heartedly. I've never understood this heardresser shite!

You after something like this???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope!

Thats a soft top ;o)

I'll try and post some piccies once I get my Frontera back from the respray shop... had a run-in with some impatient little ****3r who wanted to get passed my car when it was parked up...

Shame I wasn't there, even more of a shame that I have had to pay for it out of my own pocket!

Chewiee

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK from the threads I have been reading, I should change profession and become a 'Beauty Consultant' or something!

If they really are a Hairdressers car, or a Shopping Utility Vehicle then Vauxhall should have thought about the bootspace a bit more!!! ;o)

I am looking for a soft top cover to replace the hard top on my Frontera for when I am out doing perms and tints for people during the three days we call summer in the UK!

I contacted Vauxhall, who contacted Opel and they didn't have any. There must be a firm out there that still either have one or two in stock, or who know who made it originally.

So if someone could help me, point me in the right direction, that'd be lovely..

Chewiee

my4x4
PS. I await a pi$$take!
Hello, I have a bikini top for sale at £50 plus P&P or free to collect from Yateley if you still want one. Fits Frontera A Sport only. Only used a few times but has been in storage for more than 10 years so needs a bit of a clean. Will need to collect from storage if you want photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts