Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Vauxhall Combo Turbo

22K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  geostigy 
#1 ·
Thought i would fire up few pics of what i have been building over the last 6 months it a started when the brothers work van started giving engine trouble the combo 1.3 cdti gave up the after 265.000 miles (massive miles for 1.3) soo with a van needing an engine and not worth very much and a spare engine in the garage the project began!

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Vauxhall combo turbo

Using gaz gold coilovers on the front mate. I have faulty tps so needa get 1 then can start putting some miles on it made 2.5 inch exhaust few weeks back will get some updates soon also got my old cavalier sri seats in and make some difference compared to the standard park benches

#8 ·

Looks great on the cally turbo wheels.

As said before what suspension have you got on the back? Been looking on a few different forums and folk cant seem to make their mind up whether its uprated corsa c stuff, corsa c sri back springs, mk4 astra springs or even mk4 golf springs!

Cavvy sri seats look comfy as well, are they a lot of work to fit?

#15 ·

Well that the van threw mot tonight just needa set it up properly on the toad now installed evo5 chipset and vxr injectors fitted my 3 inch afm pipe and 2.5 inch boost pipe with 3 inch top hat will fire up few more pictures once cleaned waxed etc

#25 ·
Well after having the van on the road for a month or so it needed a few wee small jobs done to finish it off completly then heater stopped working so was park up in garage!
Soo mean while stood and look at my tubular manifold and garrett T3 sitting there next thing i knew was standard kkk was off few pics of progress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.