Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vauxhall combo van 1.4 twinport 16v 2000

I'm selling this van due to upgrading to a larger van, its a very rare model being the 2000 (higher payload) 1.4 16v with side door, aircon and electric windows, i spent a long time searching for this exact model they dont come about often most others are the low payload 1700 no air con no elec windows no side door, its very cheap to run lpg is 66p liter where i fill up, it has had four new falken tires fitted 2 months ago.

the van is ideal for london as its congestion charge exempt i have the paperwork for this, i bought it from dartford in london and the previous owner (a plumber) used it for going into the centre of london,

the van is in pristine condition for its age with full service history, it has no dents, dings, rust, scratches etc, it is NOT a old battered van whatsoever, the aircon is ice cold i had it re gassed in march. the lpg system works perfectly and it has nearly a full tank of LPG i filled it up the day before the eml light came on.

the rear is fully plylined, the interior is very clean with nice seats in the front, genuine rubber mats and a leather stearing wheel. it has a set of roof bars with integrated ladder clamps which can be included for the right price.

in dec last year its had a new throttle body and ecu fitted by a vauxhall main dealer, and a low mileage 15k engine fitted in march out of a corsa d,

please call to arrange a viewing

3 owners
full service history
Mot til Nov 2011
tax til sept 2011

£2995 ovno NO VAT

Mark mob 07936320286 tel 01785665659

1 - 6 of 6 Posts