Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, did some1 thought about an antara transmision conversion to the cali/cav turbo.
All I know that the petrol engines z24xe/se/sed use the same block as c20xe/let but with bigger bore and stroke, so they got to fit our engine straight, but are they strong enough? The petrol antara use the 5 speed and 6 speed gearbox 6T40,the diesel version use 6T45 ver(but perhaps don't fit our block).with stronger internals but is referred to transfer box to?
Did someo1 thought about?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did anybody saw the gearbox from antara?
What about strengh of gearbox and transfer box? Any think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys, did some1 thought about an antara transmision conversion to the cali/cav turbo.
All I know that the petrol engines z24xe/se/sed use the same block as c20xe/let but with bigger bore and stroke, so they got to fit our engine straight, but are they strong enough? The petrol antara use the 5 speed and 6 speed gearbox 6T40,the diesel version use 6T45 ver(but perhaps don't fit our block).with stronger internals but is referred to transfer box to?
Did someo1 thought about?
im interested in this myself, have you made any headway in your search?
if i can find picks of the blocks back side w/ deminsions and the front side of the the 6t45 w/ deminsions i can tell you if it'll fit,but if you find said deminsions im sure you can tell too lol either way id love to know this myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts