Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
dont like it... calibras deserve to be broken its horrid!

only decent bit is the engine..... break it its worth more money as parts than as a car!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
corsakid said:

only decent bit is the engine..... break it its worth more money as parts than as a car!
take it you dont have school in the morning ;)

as Gav says maybe some different alloys, other than that looks spot on :beer:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
corsakid said:

:rolleyes:

****!

·
Registered
16,891 Posts

i'd want somit like that done over my airfilter, with backward ones over the engine and turbo. seeing how much it glows under pressure it could only be a good thing. :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Not liking the skirts sticking out on the trailing edge, messes up the 'line'. Otherwise top class!! ;)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Either no body kit, or the zender1 for the cally! thats it!!! i saw the car and my first thoughts were, them side skirts would look good on the omega! look like the holden hsv 1s.

·
MIGWeb User
3,871 Posts
corsakid said:

FFS... cant you keep comments like this to yourself? Does it make you feel big or something?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vauxfan said:
Either no body kit, or the zender1 for the cally! thats it!!! i saw the car and my first thoughts were, them side skirts would look good on the omega! look like the holden hsv 1s.
This kit is factory fitted and the log book has Calibra irmscher on it so the kit will always stay with the car.

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
Are those vents cool louvres then? I really want something similar on mine, but maybe just the mini ones.

Dude I'd say black wheels maybe? For that double-hard look.

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
Nice car!

I'd take that Blacktop FSE off and burn it, had nothing but problems with mine.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Looking good daz, almost as clean as Trax last year with me, mike and rose on the case! lol

Will be nice to see it running without breaking again anyway!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts