Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Have you tried phoning "bond international" in taunton, they are located on the norton fitzwarren trading estate and sell to the public at trade prices.

Bond International
18, Taunton Trading Estate Norton Fitzwarren
Taunton Somerset
TA2 6RX

Tel: 01823 330471

Hope you manage to find what you are looking for, have a nice day.

NJ

·
Banned
174 Posts
Forgive me james for mentioning it, i do not mean to criticise, but i do believe that when he said southwest he was probably referring to southwest england (as he is from taunton) and not southwest glasgow where mytyres.co.uk are based.

Have a wonderful day

NJ

·
Banned
174 Posts
As are blackcircles.com tyres my friend, but i was making the assumption that as he specified the southwest he was interested in collecting them locally not ordering off the internet, otherwise i can think of no reason for him to have said it in the first place, unless perhaps it was some form of test and i have failed.

I will say 100 "hail mike's" just in case.

NJ

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Well I gave him another option then of ordering off the internet which from my recent experience is a lot cheaper. If they are delivered free from mytyres, does it matter whether he collects them or picks them up?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Well whats the fuss then? I have told him a possiblity of another place where to get tyres from, not like im forcing the guy to shop there is it.

I apologise for making the suggestion

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James82 said:
Well I gave him another option then of ordering off the internet which from my recent experience is a lot cheaper. If they are delivered free from mytyres, does it matter whether he collects them or picks them up?
only cos i want them fitted, otherwise i have to pay someone to do that too

·
Banned
174 Posts
My deepest apologies to you brother gravel for i have 100% failed to understand your requirements, my suggestion is not a valid one for bond international do not fit tyres.
I feel your quest to find a local company that will supply and fit tyres to you for the same price as tyres supplied off the internet is going to be a long one.

Best of luck in your journey towards the road of cheap local tyres, may the gods be with you every step of the way.

NJ

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
nitrous-junky said:
My deepest apologies to you brother gravel for i have 100% failed to understand your requirements, my suggestion is not a valid one for bond international do not fit tyres.
I feel your quest to find a local company that will supply and fit tyres to you for the same price as tyres supplied off the internet is going to be a long one.

Best of luck in your journey towards the road of cheap local tyres, may the gods be with you every step of the way.

NJ
WTF?? Are you for real?

·
Banned
174 Posts
We are all real in our own way brother, but our existance here is a fragile one, and the fearsome mike warner may choose to end it at any point.
Truely our god is a vengeful one.

Until that time arrives though, we can enjoy the priviledge of trying to help each other.

NJ

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
nitrous-junky said:

NJ
lmaolmaolmaolmao

If you're who I think you may be, I think you're taking this politeness thing a tad too far (plus the user name's a bit too obvious isn't it? :p ) ;)

If you're not, then I wholeheartedly apologise for probably confusung the feck out of you! :eek: :)

·
Banned
174 Posts
Jhonno, sadly bracknell is 120 of gods fine miles from taunton in somerset and the 240 miles round journey to them would relinquish many of gravels hard earned pounds to feed the petrol tank with the heavily taxed fluid of motion, this would almost certainly amount to more than the expense of buying from a local supplier.

NJ

·
Banned
174 Posts
SteveW said:
lmaolmaolmaolmao

If you're who I think you may be, I think you're taking this politeness thing a tad too far (plus the user name's a bit too obvious isn't it? :p ) ;)

If you're not, then I wholeheartedly apologise for probably confusung the feck out of you! :eek: :)

I know not of what you speak brother, and my username is a constant reminder to me of my sins.
God wants us to follow in this throttlebodied tyre marks and being tempted away by satans evil gas is an affliction as wrong as any other addiction.

Sadly though brother i have succomb to this tempation and am addicted to getting 240lbft of torque with zero lag from a standard XE with no increase in service costs or shortening of engine life, both of which are unavoidable with turbos or TBs.

The price i pay for this addiction is high though, 15 pounds a bottle at trade price to be specific.

NJ

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.