Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to vauxhall sighthill in edinburgh
to get a new part for the car.as i was talkin to some off the guys there they asked me how my turbo was condition wise smokie etc is said no iv just had bearings etc done so i asked them why he said we have 2 in stock that we need to sell as stock has been there 2yrs and nobody wants them.i asked how much he said £366 each includes actuator mainfold as its all the one unit any one intrested call vauxhall parts dept edinburgh sighthill.happy shopping. ;) :) :) :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is not a windup people £366 for turbo unitonly not engine aswell.the guy told me cost price for this unit would be £875+vat if you have called them let me know how you got on as i have been sent a email that they dont have them i can assure you they do and as im there tomorrow to pick up parts i will be asking him why he has said no.i will buy it and then sale it on to first come first serve for £400. :) :)

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
I have called them about the turbos and they are NOT Cav/calibra Turbos, they are wrongly labled and are for a Turbo Deisel engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.