Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale,

12-14psi uprated Turbo Dynamics actuator for kkk16. as fitted standard to their hybrid turbo's. covered approx 15k miles but holds 14psi with no probs at all.

£40 inc P&P

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP^^

ideal for those running up to V-Max evo 3 or EDS phase 2

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up she goes ^

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
e-mail sent :)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Hi matey,

why would this benefit if running phase 2? cheers adam

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi adam - its of use for those running P2 if they dont already have an uprated actuator. rated at 12-14 psi it allows for setting the correct boost levels without the amount of pre-load that you would have to have on a standard actuator.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump ^^

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
hmmm a question:

my hold 14/15psi now so is there any point aving ur's if it only holds up to 14psi?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Adam said:
hmmm a question:

my hold 14/15psi now so is there any point aving ur's if it only holds up to 14psi?
For a standard one to hold 14/15psi it'll have been pre-loaded, which isn't a good thing. This one, apparently, will run 14/15 with the same preload as the standard one would hold 6.
afaik

·
Registered
381 Posts
so what about phase 3, would it run that??

havent got a chip yet but will get either ph2 or ph3 just seeing.....think ph 3 holds at around 17psi if i remember right?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

i would suggest that its not really ideal for Phase 3. I upgraded to run Phase 3.5 properly.

I will e-mail some pics this evening for you :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
so a deffinate yes no....will it hold ph2 nice and steady as i have a chip set that i have my eye on....does it come with the bracket and everything to mount it to a standard calibra turbo or what else do i have to buy and how hard is it to change?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
provisionaly sold to the_fbi :beer:

cheers for the interest guys :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts