Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
My old man was posted here back in the day. Do these events happen often? Bit far to come from the top of scotland, but could tie it in with other things later in the year

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My old man was posted here back in the day. Do these events happen often? Bit far to come from the top of scotland, but could tie it in with other things later in the year
yeah I think it does happen fairly often, this is going to be my first time on track so wouldnt know 100% though

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
Think a couple of mates of mine are heading down for this. I may come and watch.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think a couple of mates of mine are heading down for this. I may come and watch.
yeah man go for it :), im heading there with 12storm(Tim) and his brother I think, and I may bring my mate who has an st170 and hopefully show him up on track ;)

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
I live round the corner so normally pop over on the KTM, they have them nearly every weekend in the summer. Its a bit rough round there but its a fun track and slippery as hell in the wet which is great for a little rear end action

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'll get the GTE done one day Ben, you can give your corsa a wee service and we'll do battle. Where I loose haha

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
ill get my gte done and we can do battle, rubbing is racing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts