Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
when are they going to do the new bugatti? that doesn't list 0-60, just
0-186mph in 14secs!!:eek: 1001bhp:cool: looks the bollox!

come to think, when is the new vaux insignia coming out or was that just a pipedream??

·
Registered
759 Posts
so what about the insignia? saw it featured in some mag last year, phooo-woar! are vaux gonna make it??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ahh, see, you can go round a track fast in a fwd, even if its over the lightweights "safe" limit of 240 BHP or whatever they say it is lol.

As for the SLR, how fast must that be, I "raced" an SL55 AMG ( the blue one they compared it too) up the M74 on my virtual reality simulator one day, and it shat on me in every conceivable way. From 80 in 3rd for me, to 130 changing into 5th it had pulled about 8 miles on me lol, as I sated, this was on the VR simulator, I would have had it in real life, honest lol.

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
only thing that annoyed me is when they did that breaking test. they set up the cones as per the highway code sixty to zero stopping distance, which i'm pretty sure is still based on some 1960's heap with brakes by todays standards that wouldnt be fit for scalextric.

·
Registered
13,205 Posts
0ddball said:
only thing that annoyed me is when they did that breaking test. they set up the cones as per the highway code sixty to zero stopping distance, which i'm pretty sure is still based on some 1960's heap with brakes by todays standards that wouldnt be fit for scalextric.
I believe in a rare moment of actual journalism, Max Power did exactly that. Tested the Highway code's braking distances vs Ford Focus and Ford Anglia.

Even the Anglia stopped before the distances!

But still. 120mph to nowt is still impressive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.