Banned
11,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We could try a N.W and Midlands meet again, this time without the "Trucks" lmao

Whats your thoughts guys??

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Im up for a MIG meet Steve, we need to do something before the region dies!

Asda carpark???

·
Registered
424 Posts
were got a meet set up for the 23 nov - sunday - at the woodbridge pub in ironbridge / coalport - shropshire. last one there was a good turn out with around 26 astra's from 1.4's to LETS and v6's

theres around 20 people down so far and its always a good turnout and meet. more details to come :beer:

·
Registered
424 Posts
details are already posted up in west mids on here - back a page lol, have you got a list of all the people in the west midlands? we tend to send out a pim with details on, as not everyone looks at the meets threads :beer:

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Any meets organised over about the last 6 months have failed, turn out of only a few cars. Not really much of a WM region any more, tis a shame, had some good times. Regional Co-Ords havent been sorted properly yet, I stood down in Januray and Bean took over from me. I tend to show up to meets from C-VOX, none of the "good ol boys" there but at least get around 20 car turn out, somet to look at.

·
Registered
424 Posts
bit of a shame that, we always have a good turnout at our mk3 astra meets in the west midlands, you going to put your name down for the woodbridge meet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi all
west mids co-ord here for mk3oc though i'd put up the list of names allready coming to our ironbridge meet that im organizing hope to see you all there as reno said would be great to get ull alltogether. there is a carvery at the pub so if you would like to come put ya name down and if your eating or not cus i got to ring the pub and let them know the numbers

1. wayne1 + wife eating
2. scooby - eating
3. Reno - eating
4. Neal1 - eating
5. astra artic - eating
6. sarastra
7. chancey
8. aber-astra (eating)
9. k95 sey
10. hoikey
11. mines a pint -(3of us eating)
12. turbojay - eating