Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick thumbs up to rally design . i recieved my drilled discs today after ordering them on mon afternoon.

good price an excellent service plus a free catalogue ( full of not much for the astra ) but thats besides the point.

after hearing a lot of scare stories from other so called pro outfits i would recc rally design.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
0ddball said:
i'm luck enough to live within spitting distance from them, so i drive down there to get my bits. you wouldnt believe how small the place is !
Thats the wonderful thing about Internet business, I would have guessed it was a large place, and would have been wrong :D

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
They do seem to stock most things too! He got my XE rod bolts in to order, and even that only took an extra two days, as he said it would. Top bloke, and great company. I've brought quite a few bits from them now :beer:

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
ooooooooo, a creek! :D

I looked them up, as I considered going up and collecting some stuff, but it was too far to go really. Especially when his delivery is always so quick.

Wish I lived near them :( Although my wallet probably thanks me that I don't

Having said that I live about 5min from SBD! lol.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i suppose most quality outfits are in the southern area of the uk , but they where pretty quick .

i would have thought they were a larger outfit aswell , but in the end its there service that counts.

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
Oh right. I must admit, I always fax my orders across, but he usually phones me up about something or other.

Once he wouldn't do me a saturday delivery though. Only because he couldn't 100% guarantee it would turn up ( Saturday deliveries are never 100% guaranteed anyway as far as I knew ). Even though I would accept that, he still wouldn't send me the bits though! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.