Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning at 6:20am i got in my car to go to work (car was parked in driveway), noticed my head unit was missing and then realised i no longer had a rear quarter window!!! However what i did have was a pile of glass on the rear seat. Coupled with a broken screwdriver in my lock and a broken bit of blade between my window and door frame.

They stole my head unit, 40 cd's and my digital camera.

If anyone in the north east hears of a Kenwood KDCM4524 (MP3 player) head unit for sale with cd's, please get in touch via pm or email.

Thanks in advance :beer: :beer:

Susan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I never leave anything in my car more expensive than a bic.
Guy at my work had his sub stolen out his boot. You can't see it so the only thing we can think off is they heard it when he pulled up. Shattered the whole rear window too.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
man sorry to hear this mate...did u have the cd headunit like on view then in dash???? :eek: asking for trouble :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
When my MK4 Astravan got broken into last year they knicked an AtoZ of Newcastle and that was it! Screwdriver in corner of drivers side window same as you.

Deadlocks were on and they would have had to be hanging through the window to rifle through the glovebox, wish i'd caught the little fecker in that position :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.