Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nite i had 2 chavs do mine and my girlfriends cars over at the same time. Fortunately i had nothing of value to them but my girlfriend had her amp box with amp and powercap robbed.

These little *******s are from kingstanding in birmingham - apparently!? Driving a dark blue astra maybe a gsi. Keep a look out if you live nearby.

Gotta get both our windows replaced now - great when your skint!

This has really put me off kitting my car up anymore even though its near enough finished - this is the 4th time in 18 months.
:mad:

·
Registered
138 Posts
too right, i'd be having a vigil in case they come back, and then id f*ckin do something or other to them........ :mad:

my car is on axle stands until the new gearbox and lightened flywheel are fitted, and some knob decided it'd be funny to write "boobs" on the window! i was constanly checking out of the window, even if it *might* have been slightly amusing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
640 Posts
did the wifes car early sunday morning 3 am ,broke the rear 1/4 light, fooked the cd player up,didnt nick it though cos they were amatures,robbed her old phone and some loose change,going to put a wanted add on here 4 a cassette radio,vauxhall one fookin sick of um ,they wont break in 4 a cassette player,, :(

·
Registered
16,891 Posts
not much help i guess now, but maybe look into renting a garage in the area... out of site and safe! :)

sorry to hear about the cars though, i guess its somit we all worry about. :(

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Found out where they live and pour petrol through the letterbox ;) and u know the rest or pour nitromorse on their GSI

Little w*nkers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts