Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect this is the last Astra 888 press pack around!!

It's complete - Vauxhall press folder, press release, Astra Coupe brochure, price list, Astra 888 brochure and 4x photos. Heck, I'll even throw in a BTCC mouse mat FOC. oiro £60.

Got a rare Astra 888/BTCC Champions poster which would go with that nicely - only available at one BTCC event, around A1 in size - £10.

And we know this is the last VX220 Turbo press pack around Complete - unique VXT folder, releases, tech specs, photos and CD in VXT sleeve. Oiro £40.

Got lots of other stuff to go including - Vauxhall 75th anniversary press pack and the very rare original Lotus Carlton/Omega press photos.

PM with interest - first come first served - will do a deal on both 888 and VXT packs in anyone is interested. If no takers, more than happy to let 'em go on eBay where they usually fetch more.

Cheers,
MB

-- -- -- -- -- --
After brochures or literature for your Vauxhall? I'm selling my archive so PM with anything you're after... ST200, Super Touring, Chevette, Magnum, Speedster, Lotus Carlton, Manta 400, Calibra (full SE range and DTM), Nova Sport......
---------------------------
Your location: Silverstone
Condition of the item: Minty minty
Asking Price: oiro...

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
Got any details on the LC press pics?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries...
Six full colour press pics
190mm x 130 mm

Four prints show a standard Opel car, as it went on sale, at a test track
1 - side on static
2 - front three-quarter static
3 - front three-quarter static with some road cones (!)
4 - front three-quarter static at an angle

The other two are a bit wierd
Defo press pics, but the Lotus Omega is slightly different from standard, suggesting it was a pre-prod vehicle. It's got a flush boot, number plate in the rear bumper and split-rim alloys, but with the usual LC five-spoke wheel centres.
1 - dead side on
2 - rear angle showing the side and strange boot

PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send you a photo of 'em.
Also got four different LC/LO brochures from the UK and Europe.
Cheers,
j

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Astra 888 press pack sold - still got some other stuff

Just found a load of Holden Racing Team stuff - press pack, 2003 annual and some Goodwood Festival of Speed stuff with the Carlton Thundersaloon... Anyone interested please PM for photos and details.
Cheers
MB

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blimey... Just found a box of Vauxhall, Irmscher, 888, Monaro and Holden clothing and headwear. Shout if you're after anything...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts