·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rebuilt the 1.2 with my step dad as the head gasket had pretty much gone. and it had been run with low water and oil alot :doh:

Basically the plans are to clean it up make it look really presentable and lower it probably -60 also thinking about getting 16" softstars. thats about it until my insurance goes down then it might get an engine conversion but thats a big maybe :) and a GSI kit if one comes up cheap.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
get the bumpers painted the same colour as the car :) same bumpers as the ones i put in your thread ;) and have the GSI spoiler painted which is happening this week and then lower it and get new number plates as the ones on it are cracked then run it for a bit and then maybe convert it to a bigger engine :) just generally cleaning it up not really looking at doing something wild and whacky ... yet lol!

Daz.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Haa yehh i get youu. I have not seen a corsa that colour which is colour coded so will be a nice view, especially with the gsi spoiler too mate. Will look sweet.

:)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haa yehh i get youu. I have not seen a corsa that colour which is colour coded so will be a nice view, especially with the gsi spoiler too mate. Will look sweet.

Yeah hopefully mate i havent either :) so should be good! im glad its that colour just coz its a bit original lol thanks for the kind words!
Daz

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Yehh i cant wait to see it tbh like. Going to get bumpers colour coded in the next few weeks but dont know weather to keep my bumpers i got now or get different ones.

Decisions decisions haa.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yehh i cant wait to see it tbh like. Going to get bumpers colour coded in the next few weeks but dont know weather to keep my bumpers i got now or get different ones.

Decisions decisions haa.

lol :p i got new bumpers already primed, i was on the look out for the GSI kit but tbh its a bit expensive for what it is so i shall make do until a cheap one comes up ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I quite like those angel eyes. They suit the car quite well. This should turn out to be a nice car I reckon. Crackin'!

1 - 20 of 694 Posts