Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any pics of the t28 or t3 in a nova.How much hassle is it as im considering doing this.only thing im worried about is where the turbo pipe to the filter goes as its a tight fit at the mo in my nova.
cheers
jamie

·
Registered
441 Posts
id say a t28 would be a better fit, it fits nicely with a bit of room in my astra so should just squeeze in in a nova i reckon....

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Been told that a T3 in standard form will not work well on a LET and it would need programable management at the very minimum. T28 would be ok but then its what you would do for a manifold in the limited space. Also dont worry about the airfilter pipe as you cud put it wherever you wanted. Rick

·
Registered
441 Posts
with the t28 on mine i had DTA management and with some good mapping the lag on it is virtually unnoticeable aswell, id deffinately recommend the t28

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Rick Draper said:
Been told that a T3 in standard form will not work well on a LET and it would need programable management at the very minimum. T28 would be ok but then its what you would do for a manifold in the limited space. Also dont worry about the airfilter pipe as you cud put it wherever you wanted. Rick

Darren Burton runs a Saffy Cossie T3 Turbo on standard management on his MK2 Astra Turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts