Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now, since the struts arrived someone was just a little too impatient and decide that he wanted them now ;)

Photos used with Ben_Copelands permission...ta mate :D

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
quick thread hi-jacking :rolleyes:

where did you get the strutbrace from? looks like a courtenay one? I want one of these for me tub and i've given up on the one i ordered from courtenay (in August 02!)

dan

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not_Too_Fast! said:
where did you get the strutbrace from? looks like a courtenay one?
It's a Sparco one mate (iirc)... I bought it for my V6 but it was bit tight in the engine bay so Ben bought oit from me.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Ah so if i buy one for a V6 it should fit the tub :D Sparco cheap too!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Strut brace

PVD list the same code (alloy Sparco) for the cally 16v and turbo aswell as the cav 16v but not the cav turbo ? could be just missing from the list but I remember speaking to Pete about it when he had his cav T and IIRC he was looking for one that fitted for his car (and poss to sell).
I'm going there this weekend I'll have a look(if they've got any) , quite fancy one meself.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Strut Brace ...

Yer, think PVD do the same, though they never seem to have any in stock :rolleyes:

and it's quite tight, even on mine, touches the unbonnet heat stuff too.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Cheers Ben,

no worries with the under bonnet fluffy stuff! that went ages ago :rolleyes:

the last one i had went round the back of sfi / turbo cover and was just a crap design. that one looks like a good fit. If it fits the cally T then there should be no probs with the cav T - its the same part number for cally & cav 16v.

dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts