Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
91,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken off of CRX-UK:
It's a white 16v reg G467PKN with no interior, one Sparco drivers seat and Sabelt harness, standard passenger seat. It has a Nurburgring sticker on the back, black Rota slipsteam wheels, Wilwood bigbrakes, it's also fitted with Avo Evo suspension.
The worst bit is the car wasn't insured for theft so I stand to lose the lot! I'm totally gutted
Any information on the car's whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. It was stolen from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire.

If any of you lot know the car, you'd understand the owner (Mark) is a 's*** hot' driver and used this car primarily for track days. It was his pride and joy, making lots of custom mods for it for better brake cooling etc...Have clips of him catching lesser Ferrari's, overtaking E30 M3's, pulling away from Elise's and seriously embarrasing some far more expensive and more unreliable machinery.

The guys a genuine nice bloke and didn't deserve this.

If anyone see's this CRX, please please call me on 07815 900 821

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
no time for ppl like this that steal cars pisses me reet off
even more so it being a crx!!!

hope its returned in once peice!!

·
91,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been found in Cambridge, stripped of all goodies.

From a local site

If whoever has stolen my car is reading this then you probably don't know that the CRX group is quite a tight bunch with very keen eyed members - the guy who stole Mark's car went to prison and that was because he ran into an honest CRX member when trying to sell on the parts.

As stated previously my car was not insured for theft so I stand to lose the lot. The car is nothing special to anyone else it just goes fast because I'm driving it and it's setup to suit my driving style.

I am posting pics and discription of some of the distinctive parts on my car so if anyone on here is offered them and recognise them then please let me know.

Wilwood brakes with cobalt blue pad, disc made to order with groves

Nitrous solenoids - very old style Highpower ones

Black Rota Slipstreams with 2 x worn Toyo T1-R's 2 x worn Kumo V70A

Whiteline rear anti-roll bar

Carbon sunroof plug

Sparco Sprint and Sabelt harness

Personal Steering Wheel - very old and therefore rare

Any info. then please e-mail me

markpunchard AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts