Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just back from Dublin after a terrible weekend. had my champion stolen on fri night by some low life *******! Just wanted to put it out there so that maybe you will come across one for sale and by the smallest of chances I might be able to get it back!!. If any of you know of one coming out of the south of Ireland -Dublin area I would be much appreciated if you could get in touch. Just easier a few 1000 people knowing about it than just myself.

I dont honestly think that it will be ever recovered just hope the *******s dont burn it out. Would rather they appreciated for what it was.

So if any of you here of anything please get in touch
Marty 07739311819

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
reg h443yvj .

No pics of the car tonight but hopefully get some up tomorrow.

Points to note: Had slight damage to rear end some time ago . Nothing that stands out unless you look for it. In around the spare wheel is slightly creased and the petrol tank is damaged. Runs out of petrol at 4 bars which I hope caught them out.

fingers crossed some of u come across it

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah maroon one.. where you see it?? prob still in ireland at the minute. anything strike you funny about the car

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
ConwayGTE said:
yeah maroon one.. where you see it?? prob still in ireland at the minute. anything strike you funny about the car
Going round a roundabout on the Boucher road in Belfast, but it didn't look suspect or anything, I just looked because I hadn't seen a Mk2 Astra in ages. Sorry I'm not sure about the reg :(

Will keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers buddy, the more people who know about it inside our channels the better.
They all are maroon withfull black leather. It also has the distintive champion triming underneath the rubber mouldings. Full Powerflow exhaust and powercap as mod's

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KillBill said:
Going round a roundabout on the Boucher road in Belfast, but it didn't look suspect or anything, I just looked because I hadn't seen a Mk2 Astra in ages. Sorry I'm not sure about the reg :(

Will keep an eye out for it.
Was it def a champion cause there may be plenty of normal maroon one floating about, less common to see the ltd edition. Another thing about it was that there was no mudflaps something I hadn got around to sorting out

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
car now registered on police computers north and south of the border. Not that it will make any difference. Has anyone got any other ideas of how I could make this more public and get a few more eyes peeled.

like if it was going to be sold on they hardly would use an advertising agent, more likely that a customer was already got for it!

Wish I was in position to offer a reward, only as u can imagine money things are not currently great. Got a wee 205 gti , maybe I could put that up as reward. lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thats is fecking **** matey. Robbing *******s, I sincerely hope you find it. Keep your eyes open for the leather on ebay too as they go for good money on there. Best of luck :(

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
ConwayGTE said:
Was it def a champion cause there may be plenty of normal maroon one floating about, less common to see the ltd edition. Another thing about it was that there was no mudflaps something I hadn got around to sorting out
It shot past, so I only got a quick look, but it had this like yellow / blue logo thing on the back, reminded me of the BMW M sign a bit actually....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah I say there is a good chance that was mine. I left belfast on friday evening. Some git probably followed me down.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts