Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,thanks for the help everyone so far, I hopw you can help me on this one!-I am looking for a front splitter/diffuser/valance thing to go below my SR/GTE front bumper,I dont want a seat ibiza one,or a laguna one,Im looking for something more subtle,would a senator one or carlton one be ok?-they seem to look about right,just need cutting down,but I need to overcome the inverted middle part of the bumper!-how has everyone got around this?-is it worth the hassle?

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
I've mentioned this before. I think the late style Carlton has a nice front bumper defuser. Never seen one on a modded car though. Reckon it would looks loads better than the usuall ones.

As far as the inverted part of the bumpers go, I would be temped to make some kind of black plastic washer so that the splitter stays constant all the way round, it would look like a small intake aperature then and would make it look kinda neet.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Well, I got an ibiza one. After putting it on, it does look pretty mean looking. However, I am now in the process of body colouring my bumper and the splitter. The thing is, my suspension is standard and it hangs about 3 or four inches from ground. Going over bumps etc, it obviously grounds big time. I'm only gonna keep scraping off my paint I've soo carefully put on. Not sure what to do about that. I might give up and not put it back on, it really limits my driving as I gotta go slower!!! Something a little smaller might be a bonus I think.

Don't forget to bodycolour it though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.