Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well regardless fo the weather and the slightly low turnout (even compared to last year) - I've had a tip-top weekend!

Met Ben (Chavtastic) on Saturday, sorted out a few bit's on his car then came back to mine - spent saturday evening generally terrorising Birmingham. No officer, I didn't just slide through that pedestrianised area and make two drunks run away with their arms flailing :doh: - funny as fook!
Sunday saw new brake fitting for the big astra and a general clean for both motors. Then Cobbymk3 turned up with his chef, I mean lovely wonderful girlfriend Jess - mucho thanks to her for the curry and bacon butties!
After taking an hour to get to Stratford (had to bleed new brakes en route...oops!) we entered the cam psite and set up shop.

*insert alcohol, high-jinks and nobbie in his pants here*

So then finally on to the show - with the beast taking up centre stage for all punters entering the show, well chuffed with that :)beer: Tom!)

Horrifyingly clean Nova - owned by a bloke with a funny beard.

Becky's lovely arse...

Probably my fave car there - driven by a fookin lovely looking lass too!

It rained a fair bit, then sun was straight back out!

Mig Performance Vauxhall's: Best (read; only) Club Stand!

MrsP1Fantastic (Becky) looking a bit...erm...well make your own mind up!

Daz's awesome Calibra - if the chargecooler hadn't blown it's rad it'd have been even quicker :cool:

And finally, AstraDan/NoSpec's cruise worthy tyre shredding antics lmao

Top day out, a trophy for Mig and quite frankly some top quality humour - what Mig is really about, enjoying your cars and having a properly good time!

Thanks to: Jess for cooking, Neil for putting up a 'side' to his mansion/tent at silly'o'clock - only for me to leave an hour later. Becky for sharing....(!!), Jane for where her bra ended up and Tom for doing another top job!

Oh, and in true Al-ly Hewitt style: all pics £50 each to anyone that looks at the thread title lmao

But really: if I got a shot of anyone's car, pm me the link and i'll happily email you the full size (3000px) version :)

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
AL said:
So then finally on to the show - with the beast taking up centre stage for all punters entering the show, well chuffed with that :)beer: Tom!)
They don't want the flag falling on a good car in high wind do they? :p

On a serious note some good pictures, I knew I should have come along! :(

Love the smoke off no-spec! :beer:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
quote of the day...what was it AL? as mike was running the strip... "you better get 13`s, or we`re going to cavweb" lmao :D classic lmao

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
AL ya gotta pimp ya ride up a bit lmao i mean its just plain boy ;)
good pics tho.
1 observation that concerns me , wazpaz is running shonky goodyear f1's :eek: wtf they is crap boy i tell thee crap! i wore a set of them out in 3 mths flat ! sack them !

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
check out warren with his hair spray at the ready lmao i'm sorry m8 but a good hair style that holds ain't gona get you off the fact that your hairs GINGER :D

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Benn said:
was good to meet you again al,
and you love my beard....

arrrrgggghhh noooooooooooo! lmao Steve Flatley stylee :D

Gail: it's all on film...lol

Lee: plain but laughable dude - you should see in the back ;)

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROFLMFAO! Oh dude that has just cracked me right up!

And it's not my gearbox whining, it's a really **** supercharger*

*Possibly not true.

·
East Midlands Regional Coordinator
40,980 Posts
One of them ones off ebay? lmao

Legend mate :beer: That box is the second loudest thing I heard all day!

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Top it up, I bet it shuts up! My old Golf whined like a bitch, my dad kept saying to top it up and I was like 'Fook off dad, its been whining like a woman for 18 months at least, a bit of oil won't shut it up!' :(

I was wrong! lmao

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
leesturbo said:
1 observation that concerns me , wazpaz is running shonky goodyear f1's :eek: wtf they is crap boy i tell thee crap! i wore a set of them out in 3 mths flat ! sack them !

Wrong they are Toyo and they'll out last your next 2 engineslmao

leesturbo said:
check out warren with his hair spray at the ready i'm sorry m8 but a good hair style that holds ain't gona get you off the fact that your hairs GINGER

ginger hair of not Lee i still turned up to a show which is on your bloody doorstep whilst you were out with the Wife:rolleyes: :doh:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
wazpaz said:
Wrong they are Toyo and they'll out last your next 2 engineslmao

ginger hair of not Lee i still turned up to a show which is on your bloody doorstep whilst you were out with the Wife:rolleyes: :doh:
lmao took the head off today and its not good so the spare maybe going in :doh: the wife was most enjoyable :p
you should of popped into the pub we were in on your way past :beer:

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
coolamasta said:
Nice pics and err mincing AL you king mincer :p lmao

AL, get e-mailing any pics of me car in full res please mofo ([email protected]) cheque is in the post ;)
King Mincer I am! lol

And shall do :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts