·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
mook are you everywhere!i only discovered this website the other day!holepile of stuff i could have had for the corsa at the time!
coveted -60mm springs for sale!no1 seems to be sellin them!
anyways hows the astra goin?

·
Registered
485 Posts
lol

i'm a slag...i do get about not quite as bad as paccers tho

howcome u sellin the car an everythin??

astra's goin fine...shud be on the road next thurs then mods start mid june :D

G

·
In the future if you are selling goods can you read the rules regarding this forum thanks.

15. Any goods that you have forsale must now have a base price this comes into effect on the 14/05/04 this is being introduce because people are getting fed up when making offers only to be told the offer isn't enough. Having a base price will stop time wasting on both parties.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jus need a change!plus money was gettin tight so il try and scrounge lifts off me girlfriend all summer and then save up a bit!maybe put insurance on me dads ol car to do me for emergencies!
but i wud likea diesel 3 series BMW! tunig box lwered and 19s! mmmmmm...
SRi_m00k said:
lol

i'm a slag...i do get about not quite as bad as paccers tho

howcome u sellin the car an everythin??

astra's goin fine...shud be on the road next thurs then mods start mid june :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sean McManus said:
In the future if you are selling goods can you read the rules regarding this forum thanks.

15. Any goods that you have forsale must now have a base price this comes into effect on the 14/05/04 this is being introduce because people are getting fed up when making offers only to be told the offer isn't enough. Having a base price will stop time wasting on both parties.
ok il no for again!cheers

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SRi_m00k said:
feck beemer wud be nice insurance is nasty tho and too pricy to buy...stick wi vaux :p
I WANT ONE!!ah well vaix maybe do for a wile!!monaro??!hardly!mite go for a vectra!i like them for sum reason!big diesel all kitted subtly! or else a euro nova!aint been done too often watch this space!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.